Furniture plays an essential role in customer experience in the contract sector. As experts in furniture for these environments, we at Garbar understand that these spaces are not just physical places but that they also tell a story, transmit emotions and create a connection. Each piece of furniture becomes an essential component in this narrative, contributing to the general atmosphere and the impact customers experience.
Furniture to improve customer experience
But...why is furniture so important for customer experience? Here are some of the reasons:
- First impression: Furniture has the power to establish the first impression customers get of a space. From the moment they come through the door, the layout, design and quality of the furniture send a message about the brand and its values. A modern, elegant design, like our Fenolico compact table with Tapies leg and some nice chairs can transmit innovation and sophistication. On the other hand, classic, timeless pieces like our Wind chair, can evoke a feeling of tradition and confidence.
- Comfort: Comfort is another crucial aspect for customer experience. Well-designed, ergonomic furniture allows customers to feel at home and relaxed in the environment. This is especially important in spaces where customers normally spend a long period of time, such as hotels, restaurants and offices. For this type of space, a chair model with arms like our Ona chair or our Fresh chair, are the ideal option. Comfort doesn't only refer to the physical feeling but also the emotional comfort generated by being in a welcoming, functional environment.
- Functionality and versatility: These are two key characteristics that customers expect from furniture in the contract sector. Spaces in these environments are often multi-purpose with changing needs. The pieces of furniture must be adaptable to cater for various situations, from formal meetings to social events and time to relax. For this reason, stackable models like our Shio chair with arms or our Raya table are optimum solutions.
- Design: An aesthetic look also plays a fundamental role in customer experience. Furniture shouldn't be just functional but also visually attractive. Our Baku set, our Shio lounger and our Delta chair are clear examples that a well-thought out, aesthetically-pleasing design can affect customers' mood, creating an atmosphere that promotes positivity and well-being. It is a well-known fact that the colours, shapes and materials used in furniture can have a psychological impact on customers, affecting their general perception of the space and as a result, the brand.
- Quality: Last but not least, the quality of the furniture is also a determining factor for customer experience. High quality furniture not only withstands the test of time but also demonstrates the brand's commitment to excellence and attention to detail.
Furniture that has a positive influence on customer experience
In short, we at Garbar understand that every piece of furniture must be the perfect combination of design, comfort, functionality, aesthetics and quality. All of this affects customer experience because furniture goes beyond the merely functional; it becomes a tool to tell a story, evoke emotions and forge significant connections. If you would like to know more about our way of understanding furniture, don't hesitate to take a look at our furniture catalogues.